Posted by Instagrate to WordPress
My friend Casey is a seriously awesome blogger. She’s good at it *and* she makes time to do it. Which is more than I typically do.
Instead of blogging, yesterday I did errands. I went to the pharmacy to get pharmacy-things, the UPS store to drop off some poor Zappos purchases from September, the dry cleaner, and then vet to pick up Callie’s medication. And then because why not, I went to the Apple store, Sephora for a lipgloss emergency and then out to Ikea because I’m a tiny bit obsessed with their wooden hangers and needed more. Lots more of them.
Instead of blogging today, I did everything around the house that I haven’t done since the holidays or when the wife was ill or when it snowed. So there was all of that dusting and cleaning and laundry and picking rock salt out of the carpet and whatever other tiny obsessive thing I decided needed to be done.
So all of that was super important, but the most important thing I did today was to make the world’s best playlist. Seriously. World’s. Best. (I mean other than the fact that I just this second noticed the severe lack of Tegan and Sara here.)
- Hell On Heels — Pistol Annies
- All the Above (feat. T-Pain) — Maino
- Wild At Heart Gloriana — Wild At Heart -
- Raise Your Glass — P!nk
- Paycheck Man — Randy Houser
- Ridin’ — Chamillionaire & Krayzie Bone
- Fire Bomb — Rihanna
- Mountains — Lonestar
- Loneliness — Annie Lennox
- One Big Love — Patty Griffin
- Untouchable Face — Ani DiFranco
- Back That Thing Up — Justin Moore
- There Goes The Neighborhood — Sheryl Crow
- The Queen — Lady GaGa
- Missundaztood — Pink
- This Is Not A Song, It’s An Outburst: Or, The Establishment Blues — Rodriguez
- I Wrote the Book — Beth Ditto
- It’s Alright — The Smithereens
- Vertigo — U2
- Love Will Find Way — Yes
You can thank me later.